Reserve Your Seat for OAMES Summer Camp on HME Hot Topics
It’s summer and that means it’s time for OAMES 5th Annual Summer Camp, a popular educational program that offers a mid-year training and networking opportunity for the hottest billing topics your administrative staff is managing.
This year’s event will be held June 26 in Columbus at the Quest Business Center. The following sessions are on the agenda:
- Medicare Update and the Role of the Region B Council – Missy Cross Medicare rules are reaching new levels of confusion making it difficult for providers to operationalize. Missy will host this session to share what the Council is working on with National Government Services to clarify and advocate for fair, clear coverage policy.
- Practical Audit Solutions and Changes on the Horizon – Wayne van Halem
This presentation will provide practical tips and tools a supplier can implement to better manage the audit and appeal process lessening the burden on a supplier’s operations.
- Managing Clinical Documentation: Your Lifeline to Reimbursement – Wayne van Halem
Obtaining sufficient clinical documentation is a significant burden on all suppliers. This presentation will provide information that will increase a supplier’s likelihood that they will get the documentation they need to get their claims paid.
- Jurisdiction B DME MAC Update – Nina Gregory, LPN
Jurisdiction B DME MAC representative Nina Gregory will be attending to provide an in-person overview of the latest medical policy changes and audit activities underway by NGS.
- Latest on MyCare Ohio, Ohio’s Integrated Care Delivery System – Christi Pepe
Since the first phase of this program began on May 1, 2014, OAMES has received many inquiries from members. Learn the latest, ask your questions and get prepared for the program’s expansion on June 1 and July 1 for these dual-eligible individuals.
The Summer Camp Registration Form is now available or CLICK HERE! to sign-up easily and securely online. We’re pleased to offer last year’s registration rate for OAMES members at $179 for the first registrant; $149 for additional representatives.
Space will be limited and the early-bird registration rates expire June 23 so sign up now and save. If you have any questions, contact the OAMES office at 614-876-2424 or email@example.com.