Registration Now Open for OAMES Fall Medicaid Seminar
Registration is now underway for the September 10 OAMES Medicaid Training Seminar at Quest Business Center in Columbus. We are proud to continue this popular education tradition for OAMES members with the support and cooperation of the Ohio Department of Medicaid and Ohio Association of Health Plans.
These seminars are the only source for Ohio Medicaid HME-specific training and direct interaction with Medicaid staff and the Medicaid managed care plans. This educational meeting is offered twice a year by OAMES in the spring and fall.
The agenda for the September event will cover a wide range of important topics:
- OAMES update on national legislative and regulatory news including proposed Medicare rules such as PMD PA expansion, PA for other DME, bidding rates expansion and clarifications on WOPD and delivery signatures;
- Proposed Medicaid DME rule changes including new wheelchair policy draft;
- Prior Authorization nurse reviewers provide an update on processing requests;
- News from the Ombudsman office on fee-for-service program changes including secondary and tertiary claims billing, eligibility programs and latest resources on ICD-10 changes;
- Latest on MyCare Ohio, Ohio’s integrated care delivery system, for dual eligible recipients with representation from all MyCare Ohio plans and the ODM Bureau of Managed Care.
Register now! To register securely online CLICK HERE!, or download the registration flyer. The registration fees for members are $149 first person, $119 additional reps and $199 non-members. The early-bird registration rate expires on 9/05/2014 and increases $20 per attendee after that date.
If you have any registration questions, contact Heidi Moss at in the OAMES office at firstname.lastname@example.org 614-876-2424.