Conferences - 2020
The 2020 SAVIR E-Conference is live, and there is still time to register!
The Penn Injury Science Center, the host of the planned SAVIR 2020 Annual Conference, in partnership with the SAVIR Planning Committee, Executive Committee and SAVIR Board invite you to the new 2020 SAVIR E-conference: Promoting Health Equity Through the Science of Injury and Violence Prevention. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering this new virtual platform to continue to deliver the highest quality science while supporting our members in their careers.
This new E-platform will allow you to:
- Engage with our E-library of 100+ E-presentations, E-posters, and published abstracts; and
- Connect with authors and colleagues through our E-conference mobile application.
All E-conference materials will be available to registrants through April 2021. This will span the time until we meet in-person at our conference next year to be held at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health in Baltimore, MD.
If you had not previously registered for the in-person conference but would like to register for the 2020 SAVIR E-conference, you can do so by clicking HERE.
Not a SAVIR member yet?
This is your chance to become a SAVIR member! In these unique times, we are offering a unique opportunity: when you register for the conference at the non-member rate we are offering SAVIR membership at a 50% discount.
Benefits of SAVIR membership:
- Actively promote your research by participating in conferences and educational opportunities
- BMJ journal Injury Prevention on-line access at a discounted rate
- Collaborate on projects, publications, and training
- Advocate for injury and violence research
- Lead or Participate in committees and expert groups
- Mentoring Program supports students and practitioners new to the field
Please join us as a SAVIR member! Add your voice to those of other dedicated injury and violence researchers and practitioners.