Join SFE and receive the following Member Benefits:
- Education Plan - Save More Than 50% on Training
- Support via Ask SFE - Call with your questions regarding ACH, faster payments, check, card, wire and emerging payments
- Job Forum/Board for Members Only
- Access to Members Only Website Resources
- Annual Complimentary Nacha Rules (Your choice of media, with supplements as needed)
- Complimentary webinars on hot topics (Power Hours)
- Deep discounts on publications, education services, consulting/compliance services
- Access to Complimentary Banking Law Information Service
- Bi-Weekly News Link
- Bi-Weekly Education Bulletin
- National Operational Alerts
- Industry Memos and News
- Member Pricing on AAP, NCP and APRP Training & Study Material
- Industry information at your fingertips and available to your entire staff
- Representation and advocacy at the National Level for the Payments Industry (Nacha, ECCHO, Federal Reserve, etc.)
- Pre-Rules Violation Mediation
A Member Services Guide is available for download, detailing each benefit for current and future members. If you would like a summary of member benefits to download or browse, we also have the Member Services Brief.
Types of Membership
- SFE offers a Financial Institution Membership, the investment being a tiered schedule based on deposit size.
- Affiliate Memberships are available for organizations which are not financial institutions, such as businesses, vendors, charitable organizations, government agencies, software vendors, payment processors, and other industry stakeholders.
- The Professional Membership is primarily designed for individuals not employed by a financial institution and typically in the role of CPA, accountant, consultant, attorney, computer programmer, sole proprietorship, etc. , and other payment professionals.
Both Affiliate and Professional members are assessed a flat annual fee. You may request a dues schedule.
Experience the benefits of membership today!
Simply use the form below to request more information, review our latest dues schedule, or to submit your membership application. Once your application is received, a helpful SFE representative will contact you to complete the application process and to discuss your participation.
NOTICE: To request a dues schedule or to begin the application process, simply complete the requested information. An SFE representative will contact you to discuss the membership application process and address any questions you may have. Thank you.