National Conference for Sacred Music--Naples Park, Fl Jan 8-10 2014
The National Conference for Sacred Music is a unique conference designed to provide the practicing Church Musician with fresh new ideas to help create a vital, growing music ministry. The emphasis of this conference is to provide a wide variety of new approaches to revitalize and reinvigorate the Church’s passion for music in worship. Sessions will include the following:
- The latest ideas on how to use social media with your church and choirs
- Choral technique classes with an emphasis on deepening the spiritual experience for the choir member
- Reading sessions featuring new publications from Augsburg Fortress, Hinshaw, and MorningStar Music Publishers
- Sponsorship by three different denominational groups: The Association of Lutheran Church Musicians, The Presbyterian Association of Musicians, and the Fellowship of United Methodists in Music and Worship Arts
- Classes on growing the choir, attracting young adults into the music ministry, strategic planning and educating the congregation about worship
- Workshops for working with Children.
- Opening worship of Anglican Evensong with an All Professional Choir from Trinity - By- The – Cove
- Morning Worship creatively crafted by John Ferguson and Martin Seltz
- Opportunity to rehearse and sing for the Festival Concert Friday Evening with Anton Armstrong and John Ferguson
REGISTRATION FEE: $50 - $150.00 depending on which days are attended
For more information or to register CLICK HERE.
This event is sponsored by Augsburg Fortress Publishers.