Approved External Program Submissions
Requirements for ASCH Approved External Programs
ASCH Approved Consultants, Component Sections, or other professional medical entities who wish to have their programs approved for ASCH continuing education (CE) hours need to complete a formal application to ASCH’s Standards of Training Committee.
Information required for the application:
- Program sponsor, dates, method of program delivery (in-person/virtual)
- Program Details including a description/abstract
- Learning Objectives*
- Timed Agenda
- Educational Purpose
- Speaker Information including bios
- Payment of the application review fee (if applicable)
* Don't let the learning objectives hold up your approval.
Please review the ASCH/ASCH-ERF
- Complete your online submission four weeks in advance of the start date.
- Once approved, the program can be offered multiple times before the expiration date.
- ASCH approvals expire annually on December 31 and will require resubmission on an annual basis. Approvals for programs submitted and approved in the last quarter of the calendar year will be valid for 15 months.
- Sponsors of an approved program are required to submit completion reports to ASCH following the event so participant records can be appropriately updated.
- Individuals and organizations with no affiliation with ASCH, will be invoiced for a review fee calculated at $10.00 per ASCH CE Hours requested.
**IMPORTANT - YOU ARE GOING TO A SECONDARY SITE TO COMPLETE THIS APPLICATION.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT - YOUR ASCH USER ID & PASSWORD WILL NOT BE RECOGNIZED.**
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.