- To create useful, innovative and affordable technology for membership-based organizations.
- To build rewarding, long-term relationships by continually helping others to be more effective and efficient via technology
- To provide a creative and pleasant working environment that encourages personal growth, is responsive to individual needs and rewards independent initiative.
- To treat others with dignity, respect and patience and to expect that in return.
We hope you'll consider becoming a raving fan of TCS Software, like the 200+ associations we currently serve.
We realize the decision-making process to find a suitable solution for your organization can take a lot of time and effort, not to mention staff and Board member buy-in for making a final decision and moving forward. We pride ourselves on simplifying the process for you by serving as your technology partner and getting you up and running quickly.
- Demo - Contact us to schedule your guided tour of our WebSuite2 system. We find it's best to have 1-2 staff/board members involved in the process. Plus it's a great way for us to get to know each other.
- Proposal - After assessing your organization's needs and appropriate fit, we'll prepare a proposal / cost estimate for your review and consideration.
- Selection - Once you decide to partner with TCS Software, all we ask for is your signature and a $1500 deposit that is applied to your first monthly statement of services. No legal contracts involved.
- Initiation - We'll schedule an initial project call to discuss your overall goals and objectives, design preferences, etc. We like to create ONE design prototype to save time and cost and serve as a visual blueprint reference.
- Weekly Updates - Once your design is approved, we'll begin the site construction process and schedule weekly remote check-in meetings to keep the project moving along. We like to involve you in the process as much as possible to help learn the system and keep costs down too.
- Training - You'll receive high-tech, high-touch training. We coordinate training either in-person or mini remote sessions according to you schedule. We also have online training tutorials available for you to learn as you go or serve as quick refresher training opportunities at any time.
- Site Launch - Once we target your site launch date, we'll make sure the transition is smooth with little to no downtime for your site and email. It's also a great way to promote the promote the new site to members to establish their new logins and update their profile.
- Service - You can be assured that we're here to support you along the way. We know the first 1-3 months are critical to both your staff and members adapting to the new site and providing you with the tech support you need. Plus you can rest assured knowing your monthly license fees fuel future enhancements and improvements that you'll get automatically too.