The mission of Central States Communication Association (CSCA) is to unite and educate people with both an affinity to the central region of the United States and a scholarly interest in all areas of communication for promotion of their mutual goals and advancement of their field. CSCA strives to provide:
- Sustained mentoring from senior to junior scholars.
- Ongoing facilitation of networking across the discipline of communication.
- Annual honors and awards for outstanding service, teaching, and scholarship.
- Nationally recognized outlets showcasing excellent scholarship for both consumers and producers (via the journal and the annual convention).
- Regular opportunities to share innovative teaching practices that influence life-long learning.
CSCA 2015 Conference
April 15 - 19, 2015
Primary Program Planner:
David T. McMahan
Please review the program draft carefully and report any corrections directly to First Vice President and Primary Program Planner, David T. McMahan (email@example.com) by Saturday, January 31. No changes to the draft will appear before that time.
Scheduling can only be altered in the event that an individual is double-booked.
It is possible that changes in the program schedule may occur, so please use caution if using this draft for travel plans. A final program schedule will be posted during the first week in February.