The mission of Central States Communication Association (CSCA) is to unite and educate people with both an affinity to the central region of the United States and a scholarly interest in all areas of communication for promotion of their mutual goals and advancement of their field. CSCA strives to provide:
- Sustained mentoring from senior to junior scholars.
- Ongoing facilitation of networking across the discipline of communication.
- Annual honors and awards for outstanding service, teaching, and scholarship.
- Nationally recognized outlets showcasing excellent scholarship for both consumers and producers (via the journal and the annual convention).
- Regular opportunities to share innovative teaching practices that influence life-long learning.
CSCA 2015 Conference
April 15 - 19, 2015
Primary Program Planner:
David T. McMahan
Please review the program draft carefully. This is your last opportunity to offer corrections. Report any corrections directly to First Vice President and Primary Program Planner, David T. McMahan (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately. Scheduling can only be altered in the event that an individual is double-booked.
Any corrections not submitted before March 1 cannot be included in the final program.