Central States Communication Association
2023 Annual Conference
Intersections, Transitions, and Silenced Voices
St. Louis, Missouri
March 29 – April 2, 2023
Faculty, students, independent scholars, and community partners are all encouraged to attend the 2023 convention to explore the conference theme: Intersections, Transitions, and Silenced Voices.
The conference will feature:
- Research paper sessions and discussion panels organized by Interest Groups and Caucuses
- Great Ideas For Teaching (GIFT) sessions
- Regional scholarship showcases organized by the States Advisory Council
- Undergraduate Honors Research Conference
- Federation Prize recipient presentation
- Spotlight panels connected to conference theme
- ... and much more!
The deadline for submissions is October 7, 2022, 11:59 pm CDT
Primary Program Planner: Dr. Ahmet Atay, email@example.com
Preconference information will be available in the fall.
The Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Information
The 2023 conference hotel is The Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch.
Hotel address: 315 Chestnut St., St. Louis, MO 63102, USA
Phone: (314) 655-1234
2023 Room Rates
$154/night plus 17.93% taxes
Parking: $30 per day (self)/$40 per day (valet)
Registration opens in January 2023.
A credit card is required to reserve your room, but no deposit will be collected at this time.
Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Reserve early to ensure you have lodging onsite!
Important: We strongly suggest that you book your room as soon as possible but before February 14. You do not have to pay your room fee in advance -- you simply need a credit card to hold your room. Once the hotel is filled, there will be no overflow hotels for this year's conference. Those who reserve early should be easily accommodated.
- Central location in Downtown St. Louis (3-minute walk from The Arch)
- Complimentary wireless internet access in sleeping rooms
- Complimentary shared wireless internet access in meeting rooms
- 24-hr Hyatt StayFit™ Gym
- FedEx® Business Center