CENTRAL STATES COMMUNICATION ASSOCIATION
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch
Exhibit Hall: March 30 - April 1, 2023
Are you looking to get your name, your book, your services, or your product in front of almost 1,000 teachers, researchers, or other communication professionals? Listed below are a variety of opportunities we have arranged for you.
Of course, we are always open to other great sponsorship ideas! If you are interested in something not listed here, please reach out to Exhibits Hall Manager Kristina Scharp (email@example.com) and Executive Director Tiffany Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Remember, opportunities are first-come, first serve – and space is limited!
Please review and follow the Shipping Instructions provided by the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch.
Display Booth/Table at the Convention Exhibit Hall
- One Table - $25
- Two Tables - $50
- Three Tables - $75
Each table includes two chairs.
- Display of individual titles with Order Form - $100/title (one to three sample books for each title should be sent to exhibits manager – details will be included with purchase)
The Exhibit Hall will be open during the following days and times:
Thursday, March 30 (9:00 AM-5:00 PM)
Friday, March 31 (9:00 AM-5:00 PM)
Saturday, April 1 (9:00 AM-2:00 PM)
2023 President’s Undergraduate Honors Research Conference
- Graduate Program Exhibit table, for CSCA Department Members: $50
- Graduate Program Exhibit table, for Non-CSCA Department Members: $175
- With the $175.00 fee, a complimentary departmental membership will be offered.
NOTE: Usually over 300 students attend the graduate fair. The fair will be held on Saturday afternoon at the convention from 11:30 am-1:30 pm. To ensure availability, reserve your table now.
Reception Recognition and Sponsorship
The events below draw significant audiences and will help you to gain recognition with CSCA members. Additionally, sponsoring these sessions is a great way to show your support to CSCA and the discipline.
We will make sure any reception supporters are well-recognized at the convention with a program advertisement, prominent poster or banner placement at the event, and announcements at the sponsored event and the annual business/awards luncheon. Please make all arrangements for sponsorships with the Exhibits Hall Manager and the Executive Director.
All sponsors will also be listed on the CSCA website with a university or company logo, if provided.
- Welcome Reception (Thursday): $5,000
- CSCA is known for its amazing opening receptions. You will be loved and appreciated for sponsoring this event!
- Annual Awards Luncheon (Friday): $7,500 sole sponsor (features bonus promotion and free full-page program ad), $2,000 co-sponsor
- President’s Reception (Saturday): $6,500
- Coffee Breaks: $1,000 each (includes bonus mini-ad in the program and additional promotion)
- Conference Materials (includes advertiser or university logo or product): $2,500
- Badges: $500
- Ribbons: $250 each ribbon (includes sign recognition at registration table)
- Publishers: Recognize your authors! Contact us about custom ribbon options that will let people know a convention attendee has authored or edited a book with your company. Prices start as low as $100!
- Lanyards with logo display: $2,000
- Sponsorship of a Pre-Conference or Spotlight Panel: Please contact us.
- Usually sponsorship of one of these events involves providing refreshments, materials, or small gifts.
Printed Program Advertising
Our program is a beautiful, high-quality 8.5 x 11" professionally designed book.
There is no better way to ensure that your school, company, or product will be seen!
- Half page ad: 7" x 4 3/4" $325
- Full page ad: 7" x 9 1/2" $475
- Inside back cover: 7" x 9 1/2" $750 (Color) SOLD
- Inside front cover: 7" x 9 1/2" $750 (Color) SOLD
- Back cover: 7" x 9 1/2" $850 (Color) SOLD
** Please note that all printed program advertisements are black and white. Please submit ad copy in a high resolution PDF file with all fonts embedded absolutely no later than 2/1/2023. All files should be 300 dpi at the size of the advertisement. CSCA does not design program ads. The person reserving the advertisement is solely responsible for all copy submitted. The only exception is banner ads -- for these ads, CSCA will handle all design.
Please contact Kristina Scharp, Exhibits Hall Manager (email@example.com) with any questions about these opportunities.
Banner ad: A special opportunity for deans, department chairs, or colleagues! Provide a small shout-out embedded right into the conference program for any top paper/panel award winner. In addition to highlighting a top paper recipient, an icon representing their university will be featured. Only $25! Please contact Tiffany Wang, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.