The mission of Central States Communication Association (CSCA) is to unite and educate people with both an affinity to the central region of the United States and a scholarly interest in all areas of communication for promotion of their mutual goals and advancement of their field. CSCA strives to provide:
- Sustained mentoring from senior to junior scholars.
- Ongoing facilitation of networking across the discipline of communication.
- Annual honors and awards for outstanding service, teaching, and scholarship.
- Nationally recognized outlets showcasing excellent scholarship for both consumers and producers (via the journal and the annual convention).
- Regular opportunities to share innovative teaching practices that influence life-long learning.
CSCA 2016 Conference
Grand Rapids, MI
April 13 - 17, 2016
Primary Program Planner:
Shawn T. Wahl
Foundation has been selected as the theme for the 2016 Central States Communication Association convention in order to celebrate a place where colleagues can discuss new teaching ideas, friends can reconnect, and all of us can maintain and build grounding and stability as communication scholars.