Roofing Complaints

ORCA works alongside and in harmony with the Oklahoma Construction Industries Board (CIB) in efforts to better the Oklahoma Roofing Industry.

TO REPORT UNREGISTERED OR UNENDORSED ROOFING CONTRACTOR ACTIVITY, you may email information to the CIB at or call the CIB at 405-521-6538 or 405-521-6550.

You will need to provide the address, location and description sufficient for investigation.