Marketing Communication Specialist
American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT)
The Marketing Communication Specialist reports to the Director of Marketing Communication. The Specialist will create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials such as newsletters, emails, and brochures across several platforms to current and potential customers and will work with the Marketing team and all International Service Center departments to support ASNT services, programs, and initiatives on an ongoing basis.
The Specialist will oversee and implement all automated marketing campaigns for the organization including the tracking of promotional campaign performance results by using metrics such as customer engagement, conversion and traffic rates, and ROI in order to identify the strengths and weaknesses of marketing campaigns.
This Specialist will manage and write content for the ASNT website ensuring the website reflects the ASNT brand.
The Specialist will be versed in the latest marketing trends and strategies and can successfully apply that knowledge to practical use. Using their writing skills, they will develop and prepare a variety of marketing materials for both technical and non-technical audiences.
Professional Profile and Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing, public relations, or communications
- Strong written and oral communications skills, and the ability to gather, understand and synthesize information from a variety of sources
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet firm deadlines
- Familiarity with nonprofit associations is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of web and social media trends
- Strong experience with social media marketing campaigns
- Ability to collaborate work in a team environment within department and cross departmentally
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated capability to work with a wide range of personalities
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience developing various advertising campaigns
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaigns
- Excellent email marketing and campaign experience is essential, knowledge in the use of email marketing software is preferred
ASNT offers a great package including benefits and a competitive salary. ASNT is an EOE.
To apply: Please send cover letter and resume to attention of Garra Liming at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Deadline for submissions is 1/30/2020.