Ohio Health Care Association
Self-starting graphic artist for a full-time position with the Ohio Health Care Association (OHCA), Ohio’s largest trade association serving long-term services and supports providers.
Ideal candidate is:
- Creative but also highly production-oriented and able to manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Team player who enjoys working collaboratively with other association staff and outside vendors.
- Smart and articulate; able to learn new subjects quickly (for instance, our members’ services, association functions).
- Printed brochures, signs, and other written materials created using InDesign and converted to pdfs.
- Html pieces for email distribution and web pages created using html editor (e.g., Dream Weaver).
- Logos, headers, and other graphic elements created using Photoshop.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office products.
OHCA is a flexible workplace offering considerable freedom coupled with the expectation of self-motivation and diligence in pursuing our mission of member service.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com .