NAHAD News is a quarterly printed newsletter. Please note the 2022 schedule below for material deadlines. NAHAD member companies are invited to submit brief news items for inclusion in the “Member Connections” section of NAHAD News.
- Please write your articles in complete sentences and limit them to 60 words, including pertinent phone numbers, URLs, etc.
- Please include a four-color logo of your company along with any product images.
- News items should focus on new or additional personnel changes, appointments or promotions, facility expansion, new products lines, or advertising/promotion
- Articles should be written in the third person (use “they” instead of “we”).
- Exclude sales features claims and direct or indirect comparisons with competitors.
- All articles should be sent to [email protected] by the materials deadline in the link below.
Note: All articles will be published on a space-available basis. NAHAD assumes no liability for incorrect or deleted information but will publish corrections upon request. NAHAD has the right to change publication dates as necessary. Articles may be edited for clarity, consistency, and to conform with NAHAD's editorial style guide.