The Ohio Foot and Ankle Medical Association is proud to work on the many legislative and regulatory issues that face podiatric physicians and surgeons.
Throughout the years, OHFAMA has successfully expanded the scope of practice for Ohio podiatrists and protected podiatry against the ever-present forces challenging our profession.
All our legislative and regulatory success does not come by accident – it is powered by time, energy, and your contributions the Ohio Podiatric Political Action Committee (OPPAC).
Why Give to OPPAC?
- Year after year, OPPAC plays a critical role in preserving, protecting, and advancing podiatric medicine in Ohio
- Your one-time, monthly, or quarterly contribution not only helps us champion our legislative and regulatory objectives, but also empowers us defend our profession against the ever-present forces challenging our scope of practice
Who Does OPPAC Support?
- OPPAC supports legislators who understand and appreciate the work podiatric physicians and surgeons do to keep Ohioans moving
- OPPAC supported a bipartisan group of 35 legislators in 2022
- 27 of 30 (90%) of OPPAC-supported Ohio General Assembly candidates won election in 2022
How Do I Give to OPPAC?
- To make a contribution, complete our online OPPAC contribution form, complete our printable contribution form, or text FOOT to 855-750-1575
Thank you in advance for your support! With your help, we can ensure Ohio remains a great place to practice podiatry!
Thank you to all who have graciously contributed to OPPAC!
2021 OPPAC Contributors
2020 OPPAC Contributors
2019 OPPAC Contributors
2018 OPPAC Contributors
2017 OPPAC Contributors
2016 OPPAC Contributors
2015 OPPAC Contributors
2014 OPPAC Contributors
2013 OPPAC Contributors
2012 OPPAC Contributors
2011 OPPAC Contributors
2010 OPPAC Contributors