National Capital Area Chapter
The National Capital Area Chapter of the United States Association for Energy Economics is committed to expanding the reach of energy information in both the private and public sectors of Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland.
We hold meetings once a month as well as an annual Washington Energy Policy Seminar, and feature both local and national experts as speakers.
To get in touch with us at the National Capital Area Chapter, contact the below representative. They can help answer any questions you may have.
National Capital Area Officers
Click here to view the National Capital officer list.
National Capital Area Events
- Virtual Happy Hour on January 7 at 6 pm: Meet the NCAC-USAEE Board
- January 13 at 11 am: Pete Speer of Moody's speaks on Uncertain Future Demand Heightens Business and Credit Risks for Oil and Gas Industry
- February 10 at 630 pm: NCAC-USAEE Annual Dinner features Mark Mills of the Manhattan Institute speaking on Global Demand for Critical Minerals - Key to "Energy Transition", along with presentation of the Mark Lively Award to Peri Ulrey
- February 17 at noon: hear Adam Sieminski, President of King Abdullah Petroleum Studies & Research Center, former administrator of US EIA, and former NCAC-USAEE President, speak on The Role of Circular Carbon Economy
- In March, we hope to present Demystifying Environmental Credits.
Monthly Luncheon Meeting
For the most current NCAC Luncheon announcement, along with other events please visit the events page by clicking here.