- Floral Distribution Conference – Attended by more than 800 wholesale floral professionals, the goal of the premier floral event is to enrich your knowledge and success in the floral industry.
- Development Experience – provided attendees with exceptional educational programming, where they learned practical skills to help them tackle timely business problems. Attendees also enjoyed exceptional networking opportunities and interacted with industry peers.
- WF&FSA's LearnX – E-Learning program with access to applicable professional development and industry-specific courses.
- University of Innovative Distribution – WF&FSA members were among the hundreds of attendees learning cutting edge distribution information.
- Four Pillars of the Sales Profession in conjunction with the Association Education Alliance - Three to four programs a year offered with state-of-the-art sales training. Details at www.wffsa.org
- Financial Benchmarking Report: Provides detailed but straightforward analysis of financial and operating characteristics of participating WF&FSA firms
- Bi-Annual Compensation Survey: Provides analysis of management and employee pay scales, employee benefits and sales policies across a broad spectrum of wholesalers
Business Service Discounts: Only Available for WF&FSA Members and Designed to Save Your Company Money
- WF&FSA offers a wide array of services from a collections program to credit card processing