Physician Assistant - Troy, OH
Position................ Physician Assistant - Troy, OH
JobDescription.......... QuadMed is recruiting a Physician Assistant to provide services at a new health center for ConAgra Foods located in Troy, Ohio. This patient centered medical home is scheduled to open in late summer 2013. QuadMed is the leader in employer-sponsored healthcare, dedicated to providing associates with comprehensive, accessible care and superior evidence-based medicine. Innovative practices, values, and a focus on wellness and prevention have earned us recognition nationwide. QuadMed looks for highly motivated, quality-conscious healthcare and administrative professionals. Providers work in an environment where they are given extended essential one-on-one time with patients, where their ideas are valued and where positive healthcare outcomes are the ultimate measure of success.
Under the supervision of the physician in Ohio, this candidate will focus on prevention and wellness, as well as evaluating, treating and educating patients in a clinic setting.
The schedule at this outpatient clinic will be Monday to Friday daytime hours and may include some non-traditional hours to accommodate patient accessibility.
• Provides comprehensive clinical patient care through interviewing, examining and treating associates and their dependents in order to meet their health and wellness needs. Prescribes appropriate medical treatment and clinical medications for patients and orders studies, tests, and ancillary care services as required
• Refers to appropriate specialists outside the onsite clinic in a medically appropriate and efficient manner
• Follows all established rules and guidelines of evidence based care and best clinical practice
• Practices in a collaborative fashion consistent with the concept of a patient centered medical home
• Refers patients to and utilizes unique internal employee benefits and resources to maximize health outcomes
• Documents all services in electronic patient medical record
• Regularly reviews chronic medical conditions that require ongoing medical attention
• Educates patients on wellness, prevention, and early detection by providing materials and resources to the patients and families
• Demonstrates exceptional and effective collaborative partnership and communication style with both patients and staff
• Consults/collaborates with QuadMed Physician as needed regarding patient care, assessment, and education issues
• Participates in quality improvement, continuing education, and other patient care programs established by the clinic requirements for QuadMed and ConAgra Foods.
• Assists in the resolution of complaints, requests, and inquiries from patients, QuadMed, and ConAgra Foods.
• Maintains privacy and confidentiality of all patient information according to federal and state guidelines and regulations
• Effectively communicates with patients through technology to include email, video, telephonic, and text
The successful candidate will have completed an approved physician assistant program. Certifications and licensure required below:
· CPR Certification
· NPI & DEA
· Current National Board Certification
The ideal candidate will have at least three years experience, the ability to work independently and experience working with an Electronic Medical Record (EMR). Experience working with pediatric patients is a plus.
To apply, visit www.quadmedical.com, then select Careers, then Click Search for Jobs, look under Ohio or look at the top of the Search Results page for the Enter Search Criteria link and reference Requisition Number 0936-2.
Questions? Call our Job Hotline at 1-800-682-JOBS
Drug-Free Workplace • Equal Opportunity Employer
QuadMed is a subsidiary of Quad/Graphics.
ContactPerson........... Human Resources
< Back | Printer Friendly Page