February 10-11, 2014
CFAI Self-Assessment Workshop
Washington Township Fire Dayton Headquarters
Learn how to:
- Explain the benefits of self-assessment and, ultimately, accreditation.
- Define the planning requirements for self-assessment.
- Review the self-assessment process and the performance activities that define it.
- Prepare fire and emergency service personnel for a successful self-assessment.
- Prepare fire and emergency service personnel for an on-site peer evaluation.
- Explain a process that allows agencies to determine their level of service performance in a consistent manner.
- Review the CFAI definition of the planning requirements to be considered in the self-assessment process.
For more information, click here: Dayton Workshop Flyer
< Back | Printer Friendly Page | Add to my Outlook® Calendar