Director of Specialty Pharmacy
Pharmacy Systems, Inc.
Pharmacy Systems, Inc manages the pharmacy at the O’Bleness Memorial Hospital, located in Athens, Ohio and is seeking a Director of Pharmacy. O’Bleness is a not-for-profit, acute care hospital licensed for 64 beds that has been providing healthcare services to the residents of Southeastern Ohio since 1921. The facility maintains: Oncology and Infusion Clinic(s), Cardiac Cath Lab and an OB department(s) to name a few. The pharmacy department benefits from a great working environment and a collaborative working relationship with the Nurses, Doctors and other medical staff to provide the highest level of patient care.
Pharmacy hours of Operation: Monday -Friday 6:00am-7:00pm, reduced hours on weekends/Holidays.
- Manage and direct the activities of the Department of Pharmacy.
- Develop, implement, and monitor compliance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain a system of staff development and evaluation to ensure compliance with regulatory issues and to promote optimal patient care.
- Develop and maintain a system of financial and inventory control according to hospital standards, including preparation, submission and administration of an annual departmental budget.
- Directs departmental participation in various hospital committees to ensure appropriate representation (including, but not limited to, Infection Control Committee, Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee, Safety Committee).
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm D. Advance degree preferred.
- Current Ohio pharmacist license in good standing & prior hospital leadership / institutional pharmacy experience.
- A strong desire to develop the staff and services within the department.
- Ability to collaborate effectively on technology & other major initiatives throughout the facility.
- Ability to solve problems, establish trust and credibility, and deal effectively with change.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page
July 22, 2015
July 22, 2015
OPA office- 2674 Federated Blvd., Columbus, OH 43235
August 12, 2015
OPA office (This is most likely the last immunization training we will offer in 2015.)
August 15, 2015
Hilton Columbus at Easton
August 19, 2015
Makoy Center, 5462 Center Street, Hilliard, OH 43026