Immunization and Travel & Rabies Vaccine Protocols
The Immunization protocol package includes the following:
- Draft protocols and administration records for each of the vaccines in the recommended immunization schedules for persons seven years of age and older. (influenza documents updated August 2019; HPV protocol updated August 2019; all others updated May 2019)
- Summary of recommendations for adult immunization (Age 19 years and older)
- Summary of recommendations for child/teen immunization (age birth through 18 years)
Immunization Protocol Package Rates:
OPA Member - $40
Non-member - $90
The Travel and Rabies Vaccine protocol package includes the following:
- Draft protocols and administration records for travel and rabies vaccines
- Protocols for pharmacist and pharmacy intern administration of cholera, Japanese encephalitis, typhoid, yellow fever and rabies vaccines.
Travel and Rabies Protocol Package Rates:
OPA Member: $25
Long-Acting Injectable Protocols
The Long-Acting Injectable protocol package includes draft protocols for pharmacist administration of the following:
- An opioid antagonist (e.g., naltrexone) used for treatment of drug addiction or for the treatment of alcohol dependence in accordance with approved labeling by the United States food and drug administration.
- An antipsychotic drug administered in a long-acting or extended-release form.
- Hydroxyprogesterone caproate for pregnant women.
- Medroxyprogesterone acetate for non-pregnant women.
- Cobalamin (including the administration of cyanocobalamin, hydroxocobalamin or any other FDA-approved B12 injection).
Long-Acting Injectable Protocol Package Rates:
$10 per individual protocol
$40 all 5 protocols
$20 per individual protocol
$80 all 5 protocols