Innovative Practice Forum & Showcase
The 2nd Annual Ohio Innovative Practice Forum & Showcase will take place at the OPA 136th Annual Conference & Trade Show, April 4-6. The practice forum is scheduled for Friday, April 4, at 2:40 p.m., followed by the practice showcase at 4:10 p.m.
Innovative pharmacy practices and opportunities in Ohio will be showcased in the Innovative Practice Forum CE session, as well as resources for pharmacists to expand these services in their own practices. Practitioners from a variety of practice sites will present exciting practice examples, and share how they have successfully implemented services and overcome barriers to offer these patient-centered services. Original methods of development and process, including optimizing available resources, will be presented to provide participants with ideas to enhance their own practices.
The Innovative Practice Forum has capacity for four speakers. Following the CE session, an Innovative Practice Showcase will be open for Conference attendees to network with innovative practitioners, students, and residents, who will share examples of program marketing, documentation, protocols, policies, etc., as well as point-of-care testing equipment.
Submissions for the Innovative Practice Forum & Showcase should be submitted online using the following link:
Submissions should include the following:
- Background – describe the current situation and any relevant background information that justifies why the service is important and/or needed.
- Description of Service or Intervention – describe the intervention in detail and what has been implemented.
- Program Assessment/Improvement – describe how the program is being assessed to determine success and the process for quality improvement.
- Outcomes – describe goals or outcomes achieved through provision of the service.
- Financial Viability – describe how the service is funded and/or how the expenses are justified in accordance with antitrust laws.
- Future Direction – address the future direction and/or goals for the service or project.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page
October 29, 2014
October 30, 2014
November 7, 2014
November 12, 2014
OPA’s offices, 2674 Federated Blvd, Columbus
November 18, 2014
Ohio Statehouse and Athletic Club of Columbus