The Fred Neil Scholarship
Fred Neil, former Secretary of MSPCA, Editor of the MSPCA Newsletter and industry contributor dedicated unrelenting energy to the MSPCA for 35 years and because of this the Board has elected to honor Fred and his multi-decade contributions by renaming The Doug Sroka Scholarship. Our offered scholarship is now The Fred Neil Scholarship.
The form must be completed by August 1st. Please email executive director, Vincent Moulden, with any questions or call the MSPCA office at 410-940-6581.
All winners will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship a to use toward their college education. Winners will be notified in early October.
For an application to be considered, at least one item in each section must true:
- I am a natural, adopted or legal guardian child of a person who has worked full time a minimum of four (4) years for an active member firm in good standing for at least three (3) years.
- I am an employee of a pest control company who has worked full time a minimum of four (4) years for an active member firm in good standing for at least three (3) years who will enter or attend college full-time.
- A citizen of the United States
- Legal Resident of the United States
- I have been accepted as a full-time student by an accredited college/university.
- I am currently a full-time student at an accredited college/university.
I have at least one of the following:
- “B” high school grade average
- GED equivalent
- Minimum of 900 SAT score
- Minimum of 2.8 college GPA