Looking for a job? Scroll down for the latest postings.
Criminal Background Check required for initial Ohio license and Ohio license restoration applications.
Employers want to post a job?
Note: The OAPA Office will be closed beginning May 7 and will reopen on May 17. Jobs will not be posted on the site during that time.
OAPA offers regular text ads and graphic banner ads that will be displayed on our Career Center section of the website.
|Regular Text Ad
||$50 for 1 Month|
|Small Graphic Ad
(225 x 200 max pixels)
|$100 for 3 Months|
|Large Graphic Ad
(252 x 400 max pixels)
|$500 for 3 months|
All submitted job listings will be posted for the entire paid duration unless OAPA is notified by the employer that the position has been filled.
All graphics must be supplied in .JPG or .PNG format within the specified max pixel dimensions above.
Current Job Listings
MedOne Hospital Physicians
Physician Assistant for busy Hospitalist group in Columbus, Ohio. Evaluates new and existing patients by performing a history and physical, orders and interprets laboratory and diagnostic studies, prescribes pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities, and monitors for effectiveness of interventions for complex acute and chronically ill patients on the hospitalist service under supervision of a physician. Experience preferred but will consider new graduate.
Contact Person:Michelle Wende
Catalyst Professional Services
Physician Assistants - Cardiology and Dermatology
Catalyst Professional Services, Inc is hiring two Physician Assistants (PAs) to provide services at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, OH. Physician Assistants are needed in the Dermatology and Cardiology Clinics. These are full time positions working Monday through Friday day shift.
Cardiology Duties Include:
• Provide Cardiology Care and determine the need for consultation. Assists in medical care and treatment provided at the direction of other specialists and the attending Cardiologist.
• Oversee exercise and pharmacologic stress testing.
• Provide education to internal medicine residents in the performance and interpretation of exercise and pharmacologic stress testing.
• Oversee and coordinate monitoring of the nurse run antiarrhythmic clinic.
• Write prescriptions, order the administration of medications, dispense medications and prescribe controlled substances in accordance with the scope of Physician Assistant. This will include all routine medication refills.
• Review vascular disease referrals and order appropriate vascular laboratory studies in consultation with the attending cardiologist.
• Review preoperative evaluation referrals and coordinate with attending Cardiologist.
Dermatology Duties Include:
• Provide Dermatology care and determine the need for consultation and assists in medical care and treatment provided at the direction of other specialists and the attending Dermatologist.
• Write prescriptions, order the administration of medications, dispense medication and prescribes controlled substances in accordance with scope of practice for Physician Assistants.
• In the scope of Dermatology, this includes isotretinoin management and valid IPledge prescribing privileges.
• Performs various administrative task as requested by the surgeons.
1. Degree: Bachelor's degree.
2. Education: Graduate from an accredited college or university certified by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education of the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA).
3. Certification: Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician’s Assistants (NCCPA).
4.1 Cardiology - 24 months of experience in the last 36 months in a Cardiology Clinic.
4.2 Dermatology - 12 months of exp in the last 36 months in a Dermatology Clinic.
5. DEA: Current active DEA Registration.
Contact Person: Megan Heath
Phone: (301) 518-3490
Ohio Pain and Rehab Specialists
Full Time PA-C
We are seeking a Physician Assistant to join our team! You will provide healthcare services, under the supervision of a physician.
Administer injections, and other medical procedures
Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
Provide counsel and medical treatment to patients
Educate patients on overall wellness and health maintenance
Develop and implement patient management plans
Maintain a safe and clean work environment
Previous experience as a physician assistant or other medical fields
Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
Ability to build rapport with patients
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
Contact Person: Josh Carr
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Physician Assistant Manager Cardiothoracic Surgery
This position would include management of Fairview Hospital/MetroHealth (Westside) Cardiothoracic PA teams. Ideal candidate will have cardiac and management experience.
Responsible for the management of the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse/Physician Assistant practice within the institute. Provides liaison functions between Advance Practice Registered Nurse/Physician Assistant, staff physicians, administration, other departments and external groups. Communicates and collaborates with the Directors of APRN/PA services for updates in APRN/PA guidelines and policies. Attends in-services provided by Directors of APRN/PA services as required. Clinical supervision and annual review of the Advanced Practice Registered Nurses and Physician Assistants will be done by the supervising/collaborating physicians and the APRN/PA Manager, with input from the Institute Administrator.
Contact Person: Vincent Kovacic