Ohio Ethics Law Webinar Scheduled for March 26, 2021
Join the OFCA and Susan Willeke, with the Ohio Ethics Commission, on March 26th at 10:00 AM for an webinar on Ohio Ethics Law.
What are the latest trends, investigations, and highlights in governmental ethics? Don’t miss this engaging and interactive discussion that analyzes the hot issues under the Ohio Ethics Law. This specialized session will assist those in public service who are subject to the law and those in the private sector who are regulated by or do business with governmental entities.
Objectives of the webinar include:
- Identify potential conflicts of interest and understand appropriate and legal response
- Understand gift restrictions for those in public service or when interacting with public officials or public employees
- Recognize potential public contract and representation violations when public official has connections with private organizations
- Grasp post-employment requirements when leaving public service or hiring former public servants
- Learn about general assistance available from the Ohio Ethics Commission to understand and comply with the Ethics Law
Click here to register for the Ohio Ethics Law webinar. After registering, you will receive an email confirmation containing information about joining the webinar.
About the Presenter:
Susan Willeke is an accomplished government-relations professional with 29 years’ experience in public affairs, communication and public speaking. Susan joined the Ohio Ethics Commission in 2005 as the Education and Communications Manager where she oversees and conducts educational and communication outreach. In that position, Susan presents approximately 200 speeches annually, develops information strategies regarding agency programs and represents the Ethics Commission to Ohio citizens, the media and the Ohio legislature.