OPA Limited Time Membership Offer - June 2016
OPA Trending Pharmacy Issues & Special Offer
Survey results will be published in less than a week. Watch future emails and the OPA website for results.
$65 per quarter* for Active membership dues
$34 per quarter* for Joint with Active member Spouse membership dues
$22 per quarter* for First Year RPh membership dues
$38 per quarter* for Second Year RPh membership dues
$49 per quarter* for Third Year RPh membership dues
$25 per quarter* for Retired membership dues
*This limited-time offer for quarterly dues payments will require a credit card, which will be automatically charged for your quarterly membership rate through December 2017 (July 2016, October 2016, January 2017, April 2017, July 2017 and October 2017) This unique offer is only available for a limited time.
>> Join OPA Online Today! <<
There is Strength in Membership
Impact on your Profession
OPA membership provides support for OPA's skilled lobbyists to bring about change:
- Pharmacists can PRESCRIBE under consult agreements (2015)
- All CDC vaccines can be administered by pharmacists (2015)
- MAC prices must be updated every 7 days (2014)
- PBM's can no longer take back thousands of dollars due to clerical errors on audits (2014)
Continue Your Professional Growth
OPA provides the quality, ACPE approved Continuing Pharmacy Education programs you need to ensure your professional and business development.
Join today and receive:
One FREE Patient Safety CPE, which is a new requirement for re-licensure in Ohio
OPA members receive substantial discounts on all CPE offerings including:
- Live seminars with stellar topics and top-notch speakers
- In-depth certificate programs on topics such as Immunization and Diabetes Care
- Jurisprudence Education, qualifying for Ohio's CE requirement and much more
- On-line Webinars
Keep Up-to-Date on Industry Developments
Ohio Pharmacy Newsline E-News Brief, a biweekly email featuring compelling articles on pharmacy issues and opportunities.
Ohio Pharmacist, OPA's award winning monthly journal provides you with articles about the latest technical developments, informs you of emerging opportunities in pharmacy and health care and keeps you up to date on important pharmacy happenings throughout Ohio and around the nation.
Our OPA Member E-Bulletins supplement the Ohio Pharmacist and Ohio Pharmacy Newsline, providing you with late breaking news and legislative action opportunities.
Additional Member Benefits
- Opportunities to share expertise through OPA's Committees and Special Interest Groups
- Career and networking opportunities
- Voter Voice action alerts with late breaking Legislative News
- Ohio Pharmacist journal and web site free and discounted classified ads
- Online, educational resource center with Public Relations materials,2013_layout_interior for members to use for educational presentations
- Workers' Compensation group ratings programs
- Discounts through American Pharmacy Services Corporation
- Education and support through PRO, Inc. - Pharmacists Rehabilitation Organization
- Economical accounts receivable debt recovery through IC Systems, Inc.
- Insurance programs through Pharmacists Mutual Insurance