The Midwest Independent Pharmacy & Compounding Expo
Saturday, August 11 & Sunday, August 12, 2018 / Education and Expo
The Ohio Pharmacists Association will hold an unprecedented event for independent and compounding pharmacists at the Midwest Independent Pharmacy & Compounding Expo on Saturday, August 11 & Sunday August 12, 2018 at the Sheraton Columbus Hotel in downtown Columbus. The Midwest Independent Pharmacy & Compounding Expo is a must-attend event for pharmacy owners, prospective owners, pharmacists and others who have an interest in community pharmacy practice and compounding pharmacy. You will learn from nationally-recognized speakers, exhibitors with products and services to meet your pharmacy’s needs, and your peers already in the practice. You can earn up to 11.5 hours of CPE of specifically-selected programming with practical, applicable information.
Saturday, August 11 & Sunday, August 12, 2018 | Education and Expo
Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square | 75 East State Street | Columbus,Ohio 43215
- How Pharmacies can Capitalize on a New Revenue Game
- Navigating the 340B Prescription Program for Pharmacy
- Navigating Audits – Key Information to a Successful Outcome
- New Opportunities in Medicare Part B
- Building Your Pharmacy’s Brand with Social Media Opportunities
- To Be or Not to Be...A Compounding Pharmacist
- Hot Topics in Compounding
- Social Media - Key To Expanding Your Compounding Business
- Ohio Compounding Law
Why do you want to participate in the Midwest Independent Pharmacy & Compounding Expo?
- Learn about new opportunities in the profession.
- Discover what current and new vendors can offer the independent and compounding pharmacists.
- Meet face-to-face with other professionals who also have a passion to serve their community and patients.
- Gain CPE, specialized for independent and compounding practitioners.
- This regional, two-day event is close to your home and work.
For more details, click on the 2018 Midwest Independent Pharmacy & Compounding Expo brochure.
Sheri Zapadka, R.Ph., PharmD, State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy
Marc Sweeney, R.Ph., PharmD, Profero Team
Eric Hartkopf, PharmD, PAAS National
Mary Stoner, Electronic Billing Services, Inc.
Patti Storey, R.Ph., FACA, Storey Marketing
Angie Svoboda, PharmD, FIACP, Good Life Health Services, Inc.
Erik Tosh, DPh, FIACP, FACA, Letco Medical
Jim Paoletti, FAARM, FIACP, Paoletti Consulting
John Bretz, SunRx
Aaron Lott, PharmD, Health Enterprises
Who will be there?
New independent and compounding pharmacists, established professionals interested in becoming pharmacy owners or in expanding their practice, seasoned veterans, pharmacy interns, key decision makers, student pharmacists and pharmacy technicians - all can interact with vendors with products and services supporting independent and compounding pharmacy.
Exhibitors and Sponsors: