September 11 & 12: 340B Midwest Regional Conference & Expo
Hilton Columbus at Easton
Join us for the first ever OPA 340B Midwest Regional Conference & Expo, September 11-12, at the Hilton Columbus at Easton, situated in the heart of Easton Town Center near shopping, dining and entertainment.
Pharmacists, other healthcare professionals, health-system and health center executives, GPOs, wholesalers, drug company decision makers, healthcare leaders, as well as federal, state, and local government officials are invited to attend to learn, interact, network and address today’s toughest challenges in community healthcare. Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians can earn up to nine hours (0.9 CEU) of continuing pharmacy education credit. Exhibitors will be on hand during breakfast theatres, breaks, and Monday’s lunch and evening reception to discuss their products and services designed to meet your practice needs. Nationally recognized speakers, session titles and other details can be found in the 340B Midwest Regional Conference & Expo brochure.
CPE Titles and Speakers:
- The State of 340B - Logan Yoho
- 340B Threats & Other Hot Topics - Sue Veer and Tim Mallett
- Maintaining an Audit-Ready 340B Program - Heidi Larson and Jangus Whitner
- The Keys to 340B Advocacy - Elizabeth Linderbaum and Peggy Tighe
- C-Suite Perspectives & Having Pharmacy on the Team - Sue Veer and Nick Saltsman
- Where Clinical Pharmacy & 340B Meet - Jason Martinez and Olivia Nathan
- Opportunities, Challenges, & Solutions when Reporting to 340B ESP - Felicity Homsted and Ronnah Alexander
- Starting & Optimizing In-House Pharmacy Operations - Brenda Reitz and Logan Yoho
- Contract Pharmacy Considerations - Chris Trimbath, John Bretz, and Felicity Homsted
MEET THE EXPERTS
Alexander Bretz Homsted Larson Linderbaum Mallett Martinez Nathan Reitz Saltsman Tighe Trimbath Veer Whitner Yoho
|Registrant type||By 8/20/2023||After 8/20/2023||Onsite|
Hilton Columbus at Easton:
Reserve your room, at the special conference rate, at the Hilton Columbus at Easton before August 11. Be sure to mention you are attending the 340B Midwest Regional Conference & Expo when you call 614.414.5000 or make an online reservation at bit.ly/340BMidwestConferenceExpo. Complimentary parking is included.
Vendors: To join these sponsors and other exhibitors of the 340B Midwest Regional Conference and Expo, click here.
|SUNRx - Reception Sponsor||Hudson Headwaters 340B - Coffee Sponsor|