Education & Events
- TeleCONNECT Webinars
- University of Innovative Distribution
- Annual Convention
- Industrial Careers Pathway
- Export Resources
- Seminars, Webinars & Training
- Purdue University Certificate of Innovative Distribution
- Manufacturers Council
August 9-11, 2016
The Four Pillars of the Sales Profession
April 2-6, 2017
JW Marriott Hill Country Resort
San Antonio, TX
Education & Events
The Value of NAHAD Membership
Education and training is an important part of NAHAD's mission in service to its members. Whether its delivering brief online seminars, full-day training events, the annual NAHAD Convention or the world-renowned University of Industrial Distribution, NAHAD provides the tools you and your employees need to stay up to date and on top of key industry issues.
NAHAD’s Education Committee is pleased to offer the new Employee Development Roadmap to assist members with supporting the professional development of their most valuable asset - their employees.
Proper onboarding and training of new employees and the ongoing education of current employees is critical to their success, and that of your business. It’s no secret that the cost of finding new hires is an expensive and time-consuming chore; keeping qualified and enthusiastic employees is so much better for your company and so much more rewarding for the individuals who keep your business running.
This Roadmap provides several important purposes:
- Provide you with important and timely Human Resource updates, policies and templates, as provided by Executive Consultant, Nancye Combs and other HR and legal experts;
- Identify the key positions within the typical NAHAD distribution company, by title, with sample Job Descriptions for each, and;
- Connect you with various educational courses, training resources and professional development opportunities as provided by NAHAD and its partner organizations.
Please note that NAHAD’s University of Innovative Distribution, which has served the industry since 1994 with exceptional education courses, is a key component of the Roadmap. The courses noted herein are currently available for the March 8 -11, 2015 session. Please register your employees early, as the program sells out each year.
Select from the various programs on the right to get full details on each event and to register for those of interest. Please note that registrations may be limited for certain events, so be sure to sign up early.