September 24, 2022
Update in Hematology & Oncology
Grand Traverse Resort - Traverse City
As part of the MSHO Annual Meeting, we will once again offer an Update in Hematology & Oncology on Saturday, September 24 at Grand Traverse Resort. Medical oncologists, hematologists, radiation oncologists, advanced practice providers, oncology nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals who deliver care to cancer patients are encouraged to attend.
Registration Deadline is September 14
MSHO Member: Complimentary
Non-MSHO Member: $100.00
* Cancellations submitted to MSHO after September 16 will not be eligible for a refund.
BEFORE REGISTERING, Please be aware that
- Registration is intended for the clinical community only.
- Pharmaceutical representatives, please contact Linda Raveau at [email protected] to inquire about registering for this event.
- If you received an MSHO invite for the Annual Meeting, please register for the Update in Hematology and Oncology, with the link provided in the invite.
- MSHO requires proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to participate in live events.
- To view current health and safety protocols, click here.
Please note, there is no onsite registration
CME Accreditation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Accreditation Elements and Policies of the Michigan State Medical Society through the joint sponsorship of Munson Healthcare and the Michigan Society of Hematology and Oncology. Munson Healthcare is accredited by the Michigan State Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Munson Healthcare designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses: CME credits can be used to meet the continuing education requirements for Michigan nursing licensure without limitation.
Registration is now closed.
Please contact Linda Raveau at [email protected] or 248-385-5464 to check on availability.
Report Broken Links
Have you encountered a problem with a URL (link) on this page not working or displaying an error message? Help us fix it!