August 25, 2022
2:00PM - 3:00PM
Assessing & Understanding the EOM: Oncology Associations Discuss the New CMMI Model
The Center for Medicare & Medicaid Innovation (CMMI) has announced the long-awaited successor to the Oncology Care Model: the Enhancing Oncology Model (EOM). Join reform model followers from the Community Oncology Alliance (COA), American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC), and Avalere on Thursday, August 25, at 2 p.m. ET to learn what to expect from the EOM!
With a new care model comes new benefits, new drawbacks, and new support needs. How will practices account for the new health equity requirements? What effects will the EOM have on patient care? What will the impact of reduced MEOS payments be? What are the advantages, or disadvantages, to participation? All of these questions and more will be discussed as experts across the oncology industry discuss their analysis of the EOM.
If your practice is dedicated to raising the quality of care, continuous improvement, and payment reform, be sure to join this is free webinar! The EOM will guide the development of the next generation of cancer care for Medicare patients. Be sure to join us!
- What: Assessing & Understanding the EOM: Oncology Associations Discuss the New CMMI Model
- When: Thursday, August 25, 2022 from 2 – 3 p.m. ET
- Who: Experts from COA, ASCO, ACCC, and Avalere
- Register: https://coacancer.zoom.us/webinar/register/6616583309923/WN_ZmFcagrzT321t_3iIKbbsg
* Please note: Space is limited and registration is required.More Info
Report Broken Links
Have you encountered a problem with a URL (link) on this page not working or displaying an error message? Help us fix it!