Hematology and Oncology Physician
Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital - Cancer Center - Rochester, MI
In conjunction with Ascension Medical Group, Newland Medical Associates, P.C., a
well-established multispecialty office including Infectious Disease, Hematology/Oncology, and Rheumatology private practice based in Southfield, Michigan is recruiting a full-time Hematology/Oncology physician to add to their practice. The practice has been in existence since 1982, and has a total of 11 Infectious Disease, 13 Hematology/Oncology, and 2 Rheumatology physicians. There are additional offices on campus at Providence Park in Novi and Bingham Farms. 85 + staff members support the five office locations. All physicians in the practice are board certified, and are involved in teaching and rounding with medical students, residents, and fellows when on service. At the Southfield, Novi, and Bingham, there are 32 plus chairs for chemotherapy and antibiotic infusions.
- Visits include new patients, consultations, follow-up visits, and various infusions.
- Weekend coverage is two weeks on and one week off. Weekly call is every other week.
- Each physician spends a majority of their time seeing patients in the office, and the remainder of the time is spent covering inpatient consults at Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital and other nearby hospitals as needed on a rotating schedule.
- The position is based in the Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital - Cancer Center and the office is open M - F.
- Salary and benefits are negotiable.
Candidates must be BE/BC graduates of an accredited medical school, have successfully completed training in an accredited Internal Medicine residency and Hematology/Oncology fellowship programs, and meet the requirements for medical licensure to practice in Michigan.
For more information or to apply:
Contact Carol Rash, Physician & Provider Recruitment Ascension Michigan, at (586) 596-7656 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report Broken Links
Have you encountered a problem with a URL (link) on this page not working or displaying an error message? Help us fix it!