Allied Member Network & Premier Partnership
Be a part of the Allied Member Network - the network OHLA members refer to first.
Allied partners are those that provide goods or services to the hotel & lodging industry.
How do I produce ROI through membership?
- Utilize tools & resources available to help you navigate Ohio's lodging industry
- Regional Quarterly Supply Chain Updates - stay current with statewide new development
- OHLA Brand Guide - a thorough and easy-to-navigate tool to help you keep track of the everchanging brand landscape
- Hierarchy Report - take the guessing game out of the relationships among ownership groups, management companies and property membership
- Build your Network
- Attend events both in-person and virtually to make long lasting connections (we host nearly 40 events statewide each year!)
- Connect with members with access to membership list
- Volunteer on one of the many OHLA committees & councils with members from across the state
- Be Recognized as an Industry Partner
- Promote your business through your free Allied Directory Listing - our directory is both printed and online for easy access from members
- Stand out as an industry partner by using the OHLA Allied Member logo for cobranded collateral and education
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities to Allied Members to help you gain even greater visibility
- Exhibit at our Annual Conference - must be a member to exhibit
2022 Premier Partnership Benefits
Exclusive to one company per industry.
- Receive the highest level of endorsement
- Advance planning for your budget-total annual
commitment agreed in advance
- Owner–Management–Investor (OMI) quarterly Premier Partner Spotlight distributed to more than 500 individual contacts representing nearly 100
- Exclusive direct marketing on your behalf from
OHLA to members
- Hyperlinked logo in banner rotation on OHLA
homepage at ohiolodging.com
- Premier Partner rotating spotlight at footer of
monthly OHLA eNewsletter
- Full-page ad in the printed Allied Member Directory
in addition to traditional listing
- Hyperlinked logo on landing page of digital Allied
- Prime Exhibiting location at the Annual Conference
& Gala and opportunity to choose your booth
*All OHLA Premier Partners are approved by the OHLA Board of Trustees. Minimum annual commitment begins at $7,500.
Ready to engage in Ohio's more than $38 billion travel economy?
Contact Lauren Stazen, Director of Membership at Lauren@ohla.org or 614-461-6462. For membership, please complete this Allied Member Application*.
*All Allied Members and Premier Partners are approved by our Board of Trustees.