Child psychiatrists invited to participate in Ohio Minds Matter Learning Network
You are invited to join the Ohio Minds Matter Learning Network beginning in March, 2015! Ohio Minds Matter is a quality improvement collaborative established in partnership with BEACON (Best Evidence Advancing Child Health in Ohio Now!), the State of Ohio, and healthcare leaders, stakeholders, and medical professionals.
Beginning in March, 2015, Ohio Minds Matter will facilitate a new statewide learning network for clinicians and community partners. The goals of this collaborative are to increase timely access to safe and effective psychotropic medications and other treatments for children enrolled in Medicaid, improve pediatric patient health outcomes, and reduce potential medication-related adverse effects.
Benefits of participation include:
• Receive diagnostic and prescribing resources for clinicians, families, and other community partners;
• Discuss challenging case scenarios during monthly learning network webinars with state and national experts from
Ohio’s Colleges of Medicine, children’s hospitals, and state leaders;
• Receive monthly prescribing data feedback to support internal quality improvement;
• Improve knowledge about treating children with complex healthcare needs;
• Receive MOC, CME and CEU credits for online learning modules; and
• Be on the forefront of a statewide collaborative effort;
Information about how to get involved can be found using the following link: http://grc.osu.edu/behavioralhealth/mindsmatter/index.cfm