Prescribing Scheduled Drugs in Ohio - A Policy Update
The Ohio State Medical Association's Jeff Smith, JD, Director, Government Relations, in partnership with Janssen State Policy Education Program, have developed a web-based education program to provide the latest information regarding Ohio's policies on Schedule II medications.
Here is what's covered in the webinar:
- Defining the problem of prescription drug abuse, misue and diversion
- Reviewthe specifics of House Bill (HB) 93 and Medical and Pharmacy Board Rules
- Discuss how physicians practices will be impacted
- Develop steps for compliance with the new legislation
- Identify available Tools and Resources
The webinar, "Prescribing Scheduled Drugs in the State of Ohio - A Policy Update" is available on-line 24/7 to view at your convenience.
Participation is simple and convenient:
1. Log on to www.janssenstatepolicyeducation.com
2. Enter the access code: SCHEDULE
3. Select Video Library
4. Click on View Now to immediately see the Ohio State Policy Education Program
For questions and technical support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-531-6204.