State medical board of Ohio, May 2013 newsletter
Highlights of the May 2013 issue include:
· Duty of a Physician to Report Criminal Behavior to Law Enforcement - New regulatory statement
· Board Member appointments
· Sale and Rental of TENS Units by Health Care Providers
· Can a PA work at a Health Spot if the Supervising Physician is on Location?
· Prescription of Naloxone to High Risk Individuals – New regulatory statement
· Medical Board Actions, Court Actions, and Probation Completed reports – February through April 2013