Director of Membership and Member Value
- Manages all aspects of the association's membership programs, including member renewal and retention
- Manages and analyzes member data, including member satisfaction survey, and serves as point of contact for member programs and inquiries
- Staff liaison for Membership Committee
Director of Communications
- Manages public relations and the overall image of the Association and its members
- Edits and oversees association publications
- Responsible for Association communications and website
- Staff liaison to Communications Committee
Our members do great things. Visit here for announcements about their new initiatives, innovative programs and leadership changes.
A group of Canton area businesses have partnered to honor those who selflessly serve in the area hospice community through the Hospice Heroes program. Each month, a Hospice Hero is selected and recognized for serving with their hearts, being devoted to the mission of hospice and standing out among their peers. Nicole “Nikki” Batten, a hospice aide for Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice in the greater Akron area was selected as the Hospice Hero for the month of February.
Engaging residents, caregivers, staff and board members in grassroots advocacy is critically important for educating policy makers about the importance of federal and state reimbursement to providing quality care.
Maple Knoll Village, a continuing care retirement community in Springdale, is pleased to announce they have been awarded a 5 Star Nursing Home Rating Status from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Episcopal Retirement Services announced today that their Executive Vice President (EVP), Laura Lamb, will succeed Doug Spitler as the organization’s new President & CEO. Lamb, 47, has been with the company for 22 years and prior to her appointment last year as EVP she held the position of vice president of housing and healthcare.
Jeff Lycan, the VP of Mission Advocacy for Ohio’s Hospice, was recently invited to sit on the Steering Committee of LeadingAge’s Public Policy Congress. Lycan, who was just named to the Congress this year, brings with him a wealth of knowledge and experience around end of life care, having served as the President/CEO of the Midwest Care Alliance for over a decade, and having practiced in oncology nursing prior to that.