OFDA Annual Education Conference
2023 Annual Educational Conference - Curaçao
Feb. 6 - Feb. 11, 2023 Pre-Night Available
Continuing Education Information:
Earn up to 12 CE Credits (pending approval by the State of Ohio Board of Embalmers and Funeral Directors) with intended topics of:
- Business Ethics: How Ethical Behavior Plays a Vital Role in Funeral Service and Consumer Satisfaction
- Business Planning: SWOT Workshop on YOUR business
- Customer Segmentation—Are you prepared to serve the customer of tomorrow?
- 2022 Funeral & Cemetery Consumer Behavior Study – Market & Profession Implications on shifts in consumer attitudes. What you think is coming our way may not be real!
- What Cremation Families Really Want. When society and business disconnect
- The Devil’s in the Details – Customer Loyalty is Not Built from 30,000 Feet
- Upping Your Game – What to Do When the Competition Levels the Playing Field and your competitive advantages don’t exist anymore
- From Scratch: Building a Successful Funeral Business from the Ground Up
None at this time.