Join the premier funeral service association in Ohio!
For more than 135 years, we have promoted excellence in funeral service by providing great services and education to help you and your business.
As a member of OFDA you will be eligible for:
- OFDA preneed Master Trust
- Group health insurance and benefits
- Downloadable forms for your business
- Workers' compensation group rating
- Property and casualty insurance
- CE seminars
- Consumer brochures
- Annual convention and exhibition
- and more
Membership Approval Process
Upon completion of your application for membership, our office will process your application in this manner:
- OFDA contacts Board of Embalmers and Funeral Directors for verification of an active funeral service license
- The Executive Committee of the Board of Directors will review the application at it's regularly scheduled meeting or at a special meeting
- Upon Board acceptance, a welcome letter will be sent to you
- Following the welcome letter, a dues statement will be sent (pro-rated if needed)
- Full benefits are now accessible to you!