Ohio ACEP is dedicated to ensuring quality emergency care for all Ohioans and works to promote emergency medicine and inform patients and the public of critical issues impacting emergency care.
Saving you time and promoting your profession means more time for you to focus on providing the best possible care to your patients. Every day, we focus on the issues that are most important to you:
- Patient access to quality emergency care
- The fight against the prescription opioid and heroin epidemic
- Fair coverage for emergency care
- Stopping surprise billing for out-of-network emergency department visits
- The challenge of ED boarding and crowding
- Increased reimbursement and fair payment
- Medical liability reforms
Throughout the year, Ohio ACEP hosts many events that promote networking and learning opportunities to its membership, including:
Annual Chapter Meeting
Our annual meeting features educational workshops, annual awards, chapter elections, and more.
Ohio ACEP Advocacy Day
Our premier advocacy event features an opportunity for EM physicians to talk with state legislators about the most important issues facing emergency physicians and patients.
Ohio EM Residents' Assembly
This event focuses on Life After Residency - a day designed for Residents to explore career options and catch up with friends.
Midwest Medical Student Symposium
The Midwest Medical Symposium educates students about finding the right EM residency and provides an opportunity to meet with residency program faculty.
Learn more about the value of an ACEP membership.