Recognize your colleagues; Nominate them for an Ohio ACEP award!
We are looking for nominees for the Bill Hall Award for Service, the EM Physician of the Year Award, and—new this year—the Ohio ACEP Advocacy Award, Education Award, and Leadership Award! The deadline for nominating a colleague is January 31, 2014! Ohio ACEP’s leadership will present all five awards March 5, 2014 during the 2014 Annual Meeting.
- Bill Hall Award for Service – Our highest award for service to Ohio Chapter ACEP
- EM Physician of the Year Award – To recognize clinicians of unusual merit and who espouse and encourage members to pursue the ideals of emergency medicine
- Emergency Physician Advocacy Award – For outstanding leadership in legislative advocacy efforts on behalf of emergency medicine, their patients, and their community
- Emergency Physician Medical Education Award – To commend excellence in emergency medicine education
- Emergency Physician Leadership Award – For outstanding leadership in emergency medicine and to the Chapter
To make a nomination, please send a letter specifying the individual and the award to the address below, Attn: Ohio ACEP Awards Committee. The deadline for submission of nominations is January 31, 2014. Nominees will be reviewed and selected by the Ohio Chapter ACEP Awards Committee with the approval of the Board of Directors.
We know many of Ohio’s Emergency Physicians are deserving of these awards; please take a moment to nominate!
Attn: Ohio ACEP Awards Committee
3510 Snouffer Rd, Suite 100
Columbus, Ohio 43235
2013 Ohio ACEP Award Recipients
Bill Hall Award for Service
Dominic Bagnoli, MD, FACEP
Emergency Medicine Physician of the Year
Thomas Hetrick, MD, FACEP