Details Larger Image
Career Knowledge Series, Set of 8 E-Books
Career Knowledge Series
NCDA’s Career Knowledge Series is designed for individuals wishing to understand career development. Titles in this series include:
• Providing Career Services to Multicultural Populations
• The Role of Career Information and Technological Resources in Career Planning
• Job Seeking and Employability Skills
• Designing and Implementing Career Services
• Developing a Helping Relationship
• Training and Leading Groups
• Career Development Theory and Its Application
• The Role of Assessment in Career Planning
Each title provides a thorough introduction and discussion for its specialized topic.
This is complete multi-book series which includes 8 titles focused on key career development competencies. Each book is between 30 and 80 pages and can be purchased independently or as a set. Continue shopping to view each one in the series.
Read more about the "Career Knowledge Series" in NCDA's web magazine, Career Convergence.
Each booklet (and the whole set) is also available in print!Stock#: 803E
Whether the supervision is required to meet certification and licensing requirements or for the growth and development of the practitioner, we offer this monograph as an exploration of supervision around career issues, emphasizing specific and additional elements beyond general clinical supervision.
On sale thru October 31st for $15 for either the print book or ebook (PDF).
Shop the Career Resource Store now!