Details Larger Image
Career Knowledge Series, Set of 8 Books
Career Knowledge Series
NCDA’s Career Knowledge Series is designed for individuals wishing to understand career development. Titles in this series include:
• Providing Career Services to Multicultural Populations
• The Role of Career Information and Technological Resources in Career Planning
• Job Seeking and Employability Skills
• Designing and Implementing Career Services
• Developing a Helping Relationship
• Training and Leading Groups
• Career Development Theory and Its Application
• The Role of Assessment in Career Planning
Each title provides a thorough introduction and discussion for its specialized topic.
This is complete multi-book series which includes 8 titles focused on key career development competencies. Each book is between 30 and 80 pages and can be purchased independently or as a set. Continue shopping to view each one in the series.
Read more about the "Career Knowledge Series" in NCDA's web magazine, Career Convergence.Stock#: 803
Group Career Counseling:
Practices and Principles (2nd edition)
On sale for only $20 through January 31, 2020.
This monograph by Pyle and Hayden provides a comprehensive resource on Group Career Counseling (GCC). It is appropriate for use by counselors, career professionals and facilitators, and in some cases para-professionals. This second edition provides a fuller review of the literature and of the relationship of GCC to counseling and career development theories. Shop the Career Resource Store now!
Many of our products include links to Book Reviews or Excerpts, which are also archived in our Career Convergence web magazine.