Details Larger Image
Career Knowledge Series, Set of 8 Books
Career Knowledge Series
NCDA’s Career Knowledge Series is designed for individuals wishing to understand career development. Titles in this series include:
• Providing Career Services to Multicultural Populations
• The Role of Career Information and Technological Resources in Career Planning
• Job Seeking and Employability Skills
• Designing and Implementing Career Services
• Developing a Helping Relationship
• Training and Leading Groups
• Career Development Theory and Its Application
• The Role of Assessment in Career Planning
Each title provides a thorough introduction and discussion for its specialized topic.
This is complete multi-book series which includes 8 titles focused on key career development competencies. Each book is between 30 and 80 pages and can be purchased independently or as a set. Continue shopping to view each one in the series.
Read more about the "Career Knowledge Series" in NCDA's web magazine, Career Convergence.Stock#: 803
A Case Study Approach to Ethics in Career Development, 2nd Edition
The second edition tackles some of the most vexing questions that career development professionals encounter today. The often intimidating topics of ethics and professional standards are made accessible to career development professionals at all levels - beginners-in-training who are navigating difficult situations for the first time, seasoned professionals who are expanding their learning through shared experiences with colleagues, and everyone-in-between.
On Sale for $20.00 through August 31, 2019.
Shop the NCDA Career Resource Store for this monograph and more valuable publications from NCDA.
Many of our products include links to Book Reviews or Excerpts, which are also archived in our Career Convergence web magazine.